WebMarketingRecruiter.com has been retained by Cramster to conduct a search for an Online Marketing Director.
Cramster.com is an online study community seeking a hands-on Senior Manager/Director, Online Marketing. The ideal candidate has worked at an Internet/web 2.0 company or SEM consulting firm, and has an understanding of how to balance direct marketing with building a brand.
• Develop a cohesive life-cycle marketing strategy that balances customer acquisition with optimization of existing members and free users.
• Drive and optimize targeted traffic through SEO, PPC, affiliate programs, and other forms online lead generation.
• Optimize conversion rates including free signups, paid signups, upgrades, etc.
• Devise and implement social media and WOM campaigns.
• Increase engagement and member retention through email marketing, loyalty programs, etc.
• Track and analyze key metrics (using Google Analytics and other tools). Report directly to the President/COO.
• Experience managing a six figure (or higher) annual marketing budget.
• 5-7 years online marketing experience.
• Experience managing a small team.
• Highly proficient with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
• Bachelor’s Degree required.
Cramster.com provides the excitement and pressures of a fast growing startup. We're currently less than 10 people in Pasadena. You will have a loud voice and immediate impact. The chosen applicant will have a chance to get in on the ground floor of an expanding startup.
Submit Cover Letter and Resume to email@example.com