SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Highly organized Senior Search Marketing, Project and Account Manager. Excellent technical,
inter-personal and self-motivational skills, complete with extensive online interactive agency experience.
Ascentive LLC January 2009 – Present
Online Marketing Manager
- Oversee the development and management of all Domestic and International Paid Search campaigns.
- Manage all Online Marketing programs including Search Engine Optimization and Display Advertising.
- Created and managed Online Reputation Management Strategy.
- Designed and update weekly reports to provide high-level performance analysis.
- Developed and implemented Testing Strategies for new online advertising channels.
NetPlus Marketing October 2005 – August 2008
Senior Search Marketing Manager (August 2007 – August 2008)
Responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the Search Engine Marketing Department on both a tactical and strategic level as well as:
- Supervised two teams of Search Managers and Specialists.
- Effectively managed $500,000+ in monthly Search budgets to meet client goals.
- Responsible for organizing and managing all Search projects. (15-18 clients)
- Oversaw management of all Comparison Shopping Engine programs and vendor relationships
- Hired and trained all search department staff.
- Developed training processes and extensive documentation for department.
Search Marketing Manager (June 2006 – July 2007)
- Acted as the project manager for assigned client – accountable for execution of projects from start to finish.
- Planned, implemented, monitored, optimized and helped analyze client search marketing programs.
- Managed Search Marketing Specialists assigned to assist with clients.
- Defined & developed keyword and creative ad strategies for search engine marketing campaigns.
Campaign Manager (October 2005 – May 2006)
- Managed client projects including Search, Media and Design to successful completion.
- Helped define Campaign Management roles and responsibilities.
UnREAL Marketing Solutions April 2003 – September 2005
Account Supervisor (July 2005 – September 2005)
Coordinated with all departments within the company to maintain and grow 12-20 clients annually. Managed clients including Speedo, Steiner Sports Collectibles, and Artbeads with combined annual budgets of $1,700,000.
Oversaw every aspect of campaigns including:
- Wrote and edited new business proposals for existing clients to grow marketing investment.
- Managed and advised interns and coordinators in daily account activities.
- Analyzed reports daily to optimize and achieve clients’ objectives.
Account Manager (May 2004 – July 2005)
- Organized and facilitated weekly client meetings.
- Wrote and edited online creative copy for client advertisements.
- Maintained daily client communication to foster better relationships.
Associate Account Manager (April 2003 – May 2004)
- Handled day-to-day aspects of small and medium size clients.
- Coordinated launches of multiple search engine marketing campaigns.
Reynolds Consulting Services
Account Coordinator (May 2001 – March 2003)
- Planned and coordinated various national training events and meetings.
- Provided logistical support by tracking and distributing all event data.
- Supported projects for various departments using Microsoft Office Suite.
Internet Marketing Consortium / Cable Print Network Marketing
Project Manager (February 2000 – June 2000)
- Designed and implemented marketing plans.
- Oversaw projects for both major corporations and small start up businesses.
- Created a promotional campaign that included a print ad in a national magazine.
Acme Markets, Philadelphia, PA October 1992-Present (Part-Time)
Clerk/Produce (October 1997 – Present)
- Build product displays
- Maintain quality of produce department.
EDUCATION AND SPECIALIZED TRAINING
TEMPLE UNIVERSITY, Graduated: January 2000
Fox School of Business & Management: Bachelor of Business Administration
MAJOR: Marketing with People’s First Certificate in Human Resources Administration.
Google AdWords Professional Certification
Macromedia Dreamweaver MX 2004 Certification
Advanced Overture/Yahoo Search Marketing DTC experience
Online Bid Management and Tracking Tools – Atlas One Point and Channel Advisor’s Search Advisor
Microsoft Office - Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
To contact this candidate, please register at http://www.eMarketingSilo.com